Amsoil Store of Sioux Falls, SD
We are now moving to the Tea area – Just behind Marlins at the Tea Exit!!
47073 Suite A 98th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Opening October 1st, 2018
Our new Sioux Falls retail and fleet supply center. We are now in our 3rd year and served over 11,000 customers!
Most products in stock. Fast ordering for larger containers. Assistance stocking your store or fleet.
The 50 foot sign will get a partial overhaul eventually. As of this typing we have removed most of the yellow paneling. I use the AMSOIL-Mini Cooper in front as well as lit canopy and signs for advertising.
Customer service PC available for printing product lists and My Garage logging.
The oil and EAAU filter area will be expanded to include bypass filter products and top selling Mann/Wix filters (fuel and trans).
~~More to come!~~
Become a dealer and get commissions when you refer any commercial or retail business and they end up opening up an account!!
AMSOIL Dealer Opportunities in 2015 provide you with the ultimate home business opportunity with over 40 years of continuous growth to back it up. These products ARE IN DEMAND! We will help you stay on course but you can become totally financially independent if you put in the effort, Call me or one of my dealers and we would love to discuss it with you.
The big thing now is getting AMSOIL in local stores, independent lube centers and automotive shops. We have a successful method to secure local business not to mention the latest in shelving, display, free installer & retailer locator listings on the corporate site, personalized materials for the shop and free shipping for those who qualify.
AMSOIL is the auto enthusiasts hero! And increases in advertising and regional support teams are there to make it more possible for you to reach your goals as an AMSOIL dealer.
Join us every year for AMSOIL University or try the upcoming online version and get ready to tell the old boss good-bye. We can even help you open your very own Amsoil Retail Store!
AMSOIL’s highest demands are in both the diesel and powersports sector. We urge you to print out our Dealer Sign-up Form or even better – call us and then read more in our Dealer Opportunities section. We may also have a team of dealers close to you so call and we will forward their information.
Industry is pointing consumers our way from every direction:
- AMSOIL is becoming a household name. Customers are expecting to find it locally.
- Vehicle manufacturers are installing synthetic oil into new vehicles on the production line.
- Cars & Trucks made before 1995 need oils with more anti-wear additives and better quality detergents.
- Drivers discovering top quality (real) synthetics do indeed increase fuel mileage.
- New lubricant trends demanded by industry are developed well before the engine and transmission technologies hit the marketplace. This allows AMSOIL to further develop their product even further while the competition arrives late testing their product after the requirement goes live.
- New emission systems demand oils, which can take more heat and leave fewer deposits. Currently diesel engine changes have created problems which demand more stable base stocks. We have them and you save more fuel to boot!
- OEM Automatic Transmission Fluids are limited to light duty use. AMSOIL ATF and Low Viscosity Trans Fluid cuts temperature significantly and delivers more power to the wheels. Our transmission fluids continue to be well ahead of the industry because of AMSOIL’s relationship with suppliers.
- They are demanding better lubrication qualities from the oil to improve fuel economy.
- Commercial vehicles Require synthetics in transmission and drivetrain parts to retain extended warranties. (And better power transfer).
- Environmentally we can not go on disposing of the millions of gallons of oil each year that is the bi-product of 3,000 mile oil change intervals – Imagine if everyone changed their oil at say 7,500 miles instead. The used oil disposal problem would be cut by 50%. Yes 50%, not just 1 or 2% – Now consider the impact of a 25,000 and beyond oil change interval.
- OEM fill and recommended product now from several lines such as Eric Buell Motorcycles.
- AMSOIL is MADE in USA.
As one of the largest and fastest growing groups recognized by AMSOIL, and (we think) the most responsive, we offer the communication and tools you can use. We help the customer find you. Come visit our AMSOIL Store and see how you too can make online ordering obsolete in your area too!
Why should you join our group? We are part of one of the most successful marketing dealers who specializes in finding you customers and putting you on the right track. For me it’s a full time job, and we do what it takes to help people locate you. We re-distribute significant leads to those requesting them. The dealers who are easy to locate, keep some stock and follow-up on leads are the ones who are experiencing double digit growth. Use this dealer Preferred Customer link to join or CALL so we can pair you with a dealer near you.
AMSOIL Home Buy Now Earn Income w/ AMSOIL Bypass Filter Kits Dealer List
Copyright © 2000-2011 The Synthetic Warehouse. All rights reserved. All materials contained on this site are protected by International copyright law and may not be reproduced, musterd, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of The Synthetic Warehouse or AMSOIL INC. We do check often and take action to those using our unique material.
However, you may download material from our web site for your personal, noncommercial use only.
AMSOIL INC. ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Amsoil Products Site Map Request a Catalog Preferred Customer Synthetic Motorcycle Oil Links