Dealer note by yours truly: Recently I had to rebuild all the steering components on my 58 T-Bird (Squarebird) and had to get things so I could even see the nuts. it was around 50 degrees so I wasn’t expecting much at those temps.. Well it worked awesomely! I sprayed and brushed it where I could then sprayed again letting it sit for 10 minutes before hosing off. I used normal city water pressure and it turned out great!! AMSOIL Tested and developed to get you what you expect!
Clean Your Engine Like a Pro
- Removes the toughest grease, dirt and grime
- Leaves no residue
- Easy to use
- Powerful stream
- Safe on all engine components
Call 800-579-0580 for competitive current price.
Or use the online preferred customer portal if you choose to order online.
- Ensure engine is off and cool.
- Cover any unsealed items that may be sensitive to water such as the distributor, air filter, air intake system, carburetor, electronic controls and electrical components. Limit contact on all under-hood wiring and electronic sensors.
- Shake well and apply generously to dry engine.
- Allow to soak for 15 minutes. Brush heavy deposit areas.
- Rinse with water from the top down.
- When complete, remove added coverings and replace any removed parts. Start engine and idle to ensure complete drying.
- Repeat procedure as necessary.
Note: Wipe product from exterior painted surfaces immediately. Avoid use of Engine Degreaser on asphalt or other surfaces affected by organic solvents. Do not use highly pressurized water to clean engine.
AMSOIL PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
AMSOIL Engine Degreaser is available in 15-ounce spray cans.
AMSOIL PRODUCT WARRANTY
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty.aspx.
Aerosols may have different disposal requirements than other wastes in your area. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all federal, state/provincial and local regulations.