Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Oil – Synthetic & Universal
Formulated for combinations of transmission, hydraulic systems, final drives, power take-off systems and wet brakes. Engineered specifically to meet the tough applications of heavy-duty farm and industrial equipment as well as commercial and residential lawn tractors. Ideal for lawn tractor hydrostatic transmissions.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is an all-weather Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO) engineered to meet the tough demands of heavy-duty, hydraulic-powered farm and commercial equipment. Its unique formulation of synthetic base stocks and additives effectively reduces wear, resists heat, protects against rust and extends fluid and equipment service life. Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for extended oil drains based on oil analysis.
Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil
Check Price or Buy
SAE 5W-30 (ATH)
Call 800-579-0580 for competitive current price.
Or use the online preferred customer portal if you choose to order online.
Package Size Includes
1-Quart Bottles (case of 12)
55-Gallon Drum; 275-Gallon Tote
Excellent Protection in Temperature Extremes
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil operates over a wide range of temperatures. It has a high viscosity index to maintain its lubricity for wear protection at high operating temperatures, and it flows at temperatures down to -58°F (-50°C) for improved equipment operation at low temperatures. Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil exceeds the viscosity requirements of the all-weather specifications of both Case New Holland 3525 and 3526 (formerly Ford New Holland FNHA-2-C-200 & 2-C-201) and John Deere J20C & J20D, helping eliminate the need for seasonal oil changes.
Smooth Brake Operation
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is formulated with durable friction-modifier additives that effectively suppress wet-brake chatter. Unlike lower-quality oils that can break down and cause vibration, AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil provides continuous frictional stability for long-term smooth brake operation.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for equipment combinations of transmissions, hydraulic systems, final drives, power take-off systems and wet brakes operating in “all-weather” hot and cold temperatures, including, but not limited to, those listed below. Consult your owner’s manual for specific application requirements:
- Farm tractors and equipment
- Fork lift trucks
- Off-road equipment
- Lawn tractor hydrostatic transmissions
- Golf course mower hydrostatic systems
- Some 4×4 ATV models with wet-brake differentials
AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for transmission and hydraulic applications that require any of the listed specifications. Consult your owner’s manual for specific application requirements.
- AGCO/Deutz-Allis/Allis-Chalmers – PowerFluid PF-821 XL, 25741, 246634
- AGCO White Farm (Oliver) – Q-1826, Q-1802, Q-1766B (UTHF), Q-1766, Q-1722, Q-1705, Type 55
- Allison – C4, C3, C2
- API GL-4
- Bobcat – Bobcat Hydraulic Fluid (6988778, 6988779), Bobcat Hydrostatic Fluid (6904026, 6904027)
- Case New Holland (CNH) – MAT 3505 (MS-1209), MS-1207 (Hy-Tran® Plus), MAT 3506 (MS-1210) (TCH Fluid JIC-145), MAT 3509 (MS-1230, M2C48C), Poclain Equipment high pressure systems, MAT 3525 (FNHA-2-C-201.00, M2C134D), MAT 3526 (FNHA-2-C-200.00 winter grade), MAT 3510 (MS-1317, GL-4), B-6, MS-1206 (PTF), MS-1205 (TFD-II), MS-1204 (TFD), JIC-185, JIC-144, JIC-143, B-5, M2C86B/C, M2C53A, M2C41B, M2CA/B/C, ESN-M2C77A, ESN-M2C41B, ESNM2C43, ESN-M2C48B/C, ESN-M2C53A/B, ESN-142A, ESN-M2C143, ESN-M2C92A, ESN-M2C159A/B/C, Renk-Doromat 873 or 874A/B Bus Automatic Transmission Fluid, Valtractores
- Caterpillar – TO-2
- Clark – TA 12, TA 18, HR 500, HR 600
- Dresser CED – Trans/Hyd Fluid
- Deutz-Allis – 25743, 272843
- Sperry Vickers/Eaton – I-286-S, M-2950-S
- Fendt (Non-Vario)
- Fiat-Hesston – AF-87
- Ford – ESN M2C86B, M2C86C, Fiat requiring M2C134D, FNHA-2-C-201.00
- John Deere – J20C, J20D (winter grade), J14A/B/C, JDT303, J20A/B, J121A
- Kubota – UDT/M80B
- Landini – Tractor Hydraulic Fluid
- Massey-Ferguson – M-1141 (Permatran® 821 XL, Formerly Permatran ® III), M-1110, M-1127A/B, M-1129A, M-1135, M-1138, M-1139, M-1143, M-1145
- Parker Denison – HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Sauer Sundstrand/Danfoss – Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
- Steiger – HTF (SEMS 17001)
- Volvo – VCE 1273.03, WB101
- Versatile – Recommended for use in Valmet, New Idea Power Units, Leyland Belarus, Specs 23M & 24M
- ZF – TE-ML 03E, TE-ML 05F, TE-ML 06K, TE-ML 17E
AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is fully compatible with conventional tractor hydraulic/transmission oils. To install AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil in a hydraulic system, drain the existing hydraulic/transmission oil, change filters and install AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil.
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). USA and Canada (M)SDS are available upon request at 715-392-7101 or on the AMSOIL Website. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Don’t pollute.
AMSOIL PRODUCT WARRANTY
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty.aspx.
This is one of the AMSOIL’s first products to produce – years of technology and field use are still proving new customers every day!
Protect the equipment your hydraulic system operates – AMSOIL’s Grease line is the most advanced product AMSOIL makes.