|AMSOIL Ordering & Help Desk 1-800-579-0580|
Amsoil Dealers of Northern California Call our knowledgeable dealer below for fast service
Serving the following areas in and around San Francisco, Sacramento, Sonora, and San Jose.
Call to order:
Newcastle: David Standridge (408) 3181561
Sacramento – Foothills
Dealer John Williamson 530-333-2820
We represent the largest AMSOIL Supply and service, and the top 10 in new accounts in the US. We can meet any need.
Call us or order directly online from the AMSOIL HQ.
Certified AMSOIL Dealer Serving the surrounding areas:
Call to order:
John – 530-333-2820
The entire Sacramento area has a huge demand for new dealers. We can also take your order but please call one of the dealers above for service or to increase the life of your vehicle.
Should you have multiple vehicles or order more than two cases per year, call John to become a preferred customer. This gives you the benefit of ordering direct at the wholesale price while having hard copies of all the materials and our monthly AMSOIL Magazine. AMSOIL will send you the Preferred Customer packet with the total filter and synthetic oil ordering and pricing guide – Everything at the absolute lowest price.
We have it all from prize winning compressor oils, diesel engine oils, 2-cycle injector, hydraulic, to specialty powersports synthetic lubricants and filters.
AMSOIL – the greatest teams of racing depend on it! Other brands may fancy up the panels with ads but that is not what’s used in the drive train.
AMSOIL reduces fatigue and failure while maximizing horsepower and performance.
Be sure to look at our new oil and air filters which use nanotechnology for 100% guaranteed filtration. Please examine the Absolute Efficiency Air Filters or the 100% efficient at 20 micron Ea Oil filters. Remarkably these match the general interval AMSOIL engine oils are famous for which is 25,000 miles. In dry California conditions this saves your engine in higher than average dusty conditions.
The core of our customers are average commuters and commercial businesses looking to cut costs in fuel and average vehicle life. AMSOIL is known for it’s ability to reduce downtime and serious costly mechanical failures in all applications: Automotive, Heavy-duty Equipment, Compressors, Lawn and Golf Course Equipment, Marine, Motorcycle and more.
Industry is pointing consumers our way from every direction:
- AMSOIL is becoming a household name. Customers are expecting to find it locally.
- Vehicle manufacturers are installing synthetic oil into new vehicles to prevent serious issues with DFI engines.
- Cars & Trucks made before 1995 need oils with more anti-wear additives and better quality detergents.
- Drivers discovering top quality (real) synthetics do indeed increase fuel mileage.
- New lubricant trends demanded by industry are developed well before the engine and transmission technologies hit the marketplace. This isn’t the case anymore.. But AMSOIL is committed to be the choice for these unique engines so they develop their product sometimes years before it’s required.
- New emission systems demand oils, which can take more heat and leave fewer deposits. Currently diesel engine changes have created problems which demand more stable base stocks. We have them and you save more fuel to boot!
- OEM Automatic Transmission Fluids are limited to light duty use. AMSOIL ATF and Low Viscosity Trans Fluid cuts temperature significantly and delivers more power to the wheels. Our transmission fluids continue to be well ahead of the industry because of AMSOIL’s relationship with suppliers.
- They are demanding better lubrication qualities from the oil to improve fuel economy.
- Commercial vehicles Require synthetics in transmission and drivetrain parts to retain extended warranties. (And better power transfer).
- Environmentally we can not go on disposing of the millions of gallons of oil each year that is the bi-product of 3,000 mile oil change intervals – Imagine if everyone changed their oil at say 7,500 miles instead. The used oil disposal problem would be cut by 50%. Yes 50%, not just 1 or 2% – Now consider the impact of a 25,000 and beyond oil change interval.
- OEM fill and recommended product now from several lines such as Eric Buell Motorcycles.
- AMSOIL is MADE in USA.